Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movie Review

As promised, my thoughts on "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"-I loved it! There aren't many Nicolas Cage movies I don't like, but this is now one of my favorites. It blends legend, fantasy, sorcery, romance and humor. It begins with Merlin and his three apprentices, then takes us to 2000AD Manhattan, and onto today(also in N.Y.C.). Nicolas Cage's character must find the "Prime Merlinian", to defeat Morgana, and free the love of his very long life from her prison inside a nesting doll. I think Nicolas Cage gets better with age and his young costar, Jay Baruchel, may just do the same. He is a little geeky and awkward, and plays that part really well, but looking to the future, I can see him maturing into something great. Its almost like watching a father and son. I would recommend this movie to everyone.

In addition to movies, nail care, acrylics, gels, manicures, and pedicures are also "My Thing" so visit me at http://www.tampanailchick.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment