Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movie Critics' Reviews- HA !

It amazes me that movie critics actually get paid for their opinions. I read their reviews more for the synopsis than anything else. Usually, after seeing a movie, I completely disagree with what I read. This was definitely the case with "The Switch". Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman portrayed best friends who are complete opposites. She hits 40 and hears her biological clock ticking away. Artificial insemination is her response, but she wants to know the donor(she is not considering her best friend). Bateman's character is a true pessimist who lets her know he's against the idea. At her insemination party, he gets very drunk and accidentally spills the "contribution" and replaces it with is own. The next day, he remembers nothing! To say any more would give away too much. I thought it was a really cute, funny movie. So the lesson of the day is: Read for summary, but write your own review.

For info on nailcare, gels, acrylics, manicures or pedicures, or to contact me please visit www.tampanailchick.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment