Monday, August 16, 2010

The Getting To Know You Game

Hi! Welcome to my blog. For those of you tuning in for the first time, Id like to introduce myself. My name is Jody Katz and I'm a Nail Tech in the Carrollwood area of Tampa, Florida. I spend my days doing something I love: Pampering People. I specialize in Gel Nails, Acrylic Nails( Both Regular with Polish and Pink and White), Manicures, Pedicures, and Listening.(A very important part of the job). Please visit my website www.tampanailchick.com for more details. I work at the Nail Shop of Carrollwood with an amazing group of women. It's very rare in the beauty industry, to find a workplace that is drama-free, clean, and filled with welcoming people. We have accomplished that and I invite you to come and check it out for yourselves. We offer not only nail services, but we have a wonderfully talented hairdresser and 2 ethsteticians. In addition, we also offer eyelash extensions and permanent make-up. How's that for full service.

I have several other passions that I share with my readers: TV, Movies, and Cooking. My tastes in entertainment range from romantic comedies to weird sci-fi and lots of territory in between. The last movie I saw was "Eat Pray Love" starring Julia Roberts. It was longer than I expected(133 min.),and a little more serious than I thought it would be, but I really liked it. The scenery was exquisite, and the story was one of self exploration. It accomplished what it set out to do; draw women to the theatre, who then recommend it to other women. My description:A good, thought provoking chick-flick.

So thank you for sharing a bit of my world with me. I welcome your comments and look forward to keeping you tuned in.

For more info on Gels, Acrylics, Manicures, Pedicures, and Nail Care visit www.tampanailchick.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment