Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Special Events

Nail Informational of the day-

I work in one of the best salons in Tampa. I consider it one of the best for several reasons; the primary one being that we all get along well and respect each other. We enjoy a drama-free workplace, and therefore we work well together. Our staff consists of 6 highly skilled Nail techs, 3 of whom are also Estheticians and a Hairstylist extraordinaire. The name of this amazing place is the Nail Shop of Carrollwood. I titled this blog " Special Events" because I believe in the women I work with, and I enjoy co-ordinating the services that we women need when preparing for events such as Weddings, Proms or Homecommings. These services include Manicures, Pedicures, Acrylics, Gels, Facials, Waxing, Haircuts, Hair colors, Perms and Up-do's. All these "pamperings" are even better with friends or family members, so whatever your event is, we try to accommodate your party's needs and schedules.

Movie Review-

"Robin Hood"
This is a very different version of Robin Hood. It's really the story of how he became the Robin Hood that we know. Russell Crowe is of course wonderful in the role and Cate Blanchett brings us a whole new Maid Marian. This is the type of movie I could usually take or leave, however I'm glad my friends wanted to see it. I actually saw it twice, with 2 separate sets of friends. I enjoyed it both times, and of course when you see a flick again, you pick-up 0n more details. There's enough action for guys to like it, and enough story-line and romance for us girls.

T.V. Review-

The final episode of "Lost"
Wow! I'm so sad that it's over, but I am satisfied with the ending. All the time we thought the flashes were of an alternate reality, where our friends landed safely in L.A., it was really the afterlife. One that they had created together, years earlier, to find each other in the here-after; just proving that their time together was the most important time of their lives. What an amazing series.

For more Nail info or to contact me please visit me at http://www.tampanailchick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment