Friday, June 25, 2010

Barter System is a Beautiful Thing

Cut and Color for Decadent Lunch

In the beauty industry, like many other businesses, bartering is a great way to receive services you need, without having to lay out cash. For most, this means trading service for service, in the case of my hair however, my friend Jenn and I trade cut and color for lunch. We have a favorite little diner-type restaurant where we go for a very decadent chicken melt sandwich and fries. This quaint family restaurant is called Sub World. It's on Dale Mabry in Old Carrollwood, where it's been forever, but lots of people still don't know about it. The food is great and the staff makes you feel like family. Chicken Melts were not on the menu until Jenn and I started ordering them, now I send everyone I know there for this cheesy, gooey delight. They also make incredible breakfasts, salads and subs. So I get my hair done, Jenn and I both cheat on our diet for lunch, and we spend some quality time together. Bartering is a beautiful thing.

For info on nail care, manicures, pedicures, acrylics or gels or to contact me please visit http://www.tampanailchick.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment