Thursday, September 30, 2010

New TV Series

OK, I admit it; TV is a big part of my life. I work, sleep, eat, and relax with the TV on. The new fall shows are always exciting to me. (I know, I need to get out more) So let's start with "The Event". I'm hooked already. It's like "Lost" meets "Stargate". Who's human-who's not?, flashbacks, and some character backstories. So far we know: a spaceship crashed in the 1940s-the injured and the leader were detained indefinitely by our government. They look human and their DNA differs from ours by only 1%, but they age much slower than we do. The aliens who were not injured left the crashsite and blended with our society. The free nonhumans are tired of waiting for their friends to be freed and begin to take action. They blackmail a pilot into hijacking a plane by killing his wife and kidnapping his daughters. The plan was to fly the plane into White House, killing the president. The leader of the aliens thwarted their efforts by warning the president, but the plane mysteriously disappeared. The president thinks she was part of the plan and puts her back in detention. All the passenger of the plane survived the crash in the desert, but are found dead-except the pilot's daughter's boyfriend. Confused? Watch with me (Mondays 9:00-NBC) and tell me what you think. Visit my website and contact me for a manicure, pedicure, acrylic or gel fill or full set and we can compare notes on all the new shows: www.tampanailchick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment