Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi there fans of all things Nails, TV and movies ! Today's nail news is an update on the subject of soak-off gels. OPI's Axxium is the product I've been using. So far, I'm very happy with it. I see virtually no signs of wear, as you would see with polish, and clients are really happy that they can leave the salon without the worry of smearing their polish. In a recent article in The New York Times, I read about the product being released by Creative Nail Design, "Shellac". The debut date is May 1st. Though I don't like the name(it makes me think of carpentry), I understand the product is very much like Axxium. Both are available in a variety of your favorite OPI or Creative colors.



Now to Movie news- "The Back-Up Plan", J Lo's latest flick-Great movie !!! I thought it would be a cute little romantic comedy, but it was even better than I expected. It was both hillarious and touching. Definately a chick-flick, but the few guys in the theatre (I'm sure dragged, kicking and screaming) really seemed to enjoy it too.



Newest TV addiction : "Happy Town". Interesting saga about a small town -Happlin- where nothing is as it seems. The sheriff seems to be a normal , middle-aged man , but he slips into these trances and even rages where he talks about someone named Cloe, but when asked about her, says he doesn't know anyone named Cloe. The lady running the boarding house seems normal, but doesn't allow laughter at dinner. She also doesn't allow anyone on the 3rd floor of the house, which is of particular interest to the newest member of the community, Henley. Then there's" The Magic Man", a mysterious figure, blamed for a string of dissappearances. Happlin has been free of murder for 5 years, however, this is where our story begins, with a fresh murder. If you missed the 1st episode you can catch it on ABC.com. It looks like a great , strange , weird mystery.

Well friends, thats all for now. For more info on nail care or to get in touch please visit my website http://www.tampanailchick.com/. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment