Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hi friends. Jody, The Tampa Nail Chick here, and I just want to update you on the latest nail product to hit the salons. Its an OPI gel, called Axxium. There are 2 types available, one of which is a soak-off removable. Axxium is not a nail extension product, however, it is ideal for

natural nail overlays to avoid breakage. It comes in colors( several OPI standards) and clear. I look forward to meeting new clients who are looking for just such a treatment.

As for TV this week, we are in the last seasons of both "Lost" and " Saving Grace ". I'm alittle lost on Saving Grace. I feel like I missed something, but I haven't missed any episodes. Grace mentioned something to Rhetta about finding out that you're adopted, but I don't know who found out they were adopted. So I'm just going with the flow. On "Lost" of course, we're all just waiting til all the questions are answered and the stories are tied together. I'm enjoying the confusion of it all on both shows . "Who- done- its" and psychological twisters fasinate me.
Check back with me for more nail-care tid bits and TV and movie reviews and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment