Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday To Ya!! First off today, I'd like to welcome my newest clients: Katerine- hope you're having a perfect anniversary weekend, Tiffany- hope you're on the perfect honeymoon, and Cindy(and your beautiful daughters)hope your springbreak was fabulous. Thank you so much for comming in, and I look forward to seeing each of you on your next visits.

Todays "Nail Informational" is about Gel Nails. Gels can be used as an alternative to acrylics. They provide the perfect balance of strength and natural look. However, if you are paticularly rough on your nails, gels would probably not be for you. Gels are gentler on the nautural nail and therefore appeal to women who have had unfavorable experiences with acrylics. They have no chemical odor and require only a one step prep and minimal filing. For many women,gel nails are the answer to their nail prayers.

As for todays TV update- how about last nights "Fringe"? Time travel- one of my favorite genres. I love it in TV and movies. Now that I think of it, Fringe is reminicent of both Quatum Leap and Sliders - Time Travel and Alternate Universes. My favorite time travel movie has to be "The Two Worlds of Jenny Logan", starring Lindsay Wagner. It's a great story about betrayal, great love, mystery, and a duel. It is not in print anymore, but can be found on ebay. Definately worth the search.

Thats all for today- for more nail tips and info visit my website www.tampanailchick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment