Monday, November 26, 2012

And So It Begins

Dear Readers, Clients(Friends), and Family,
Each year, we all feel the frenzy of the Holiday season.  For me, it starts about a week before Thanksgiving.  My Aunt, my cousin and I have our annual "Planning Thanksgiving Dinner Meeting".  Its a tradition I've grown to love because it marks the beginning of dedicated family time.  The 3 of us go out to dinner and spend about 15 minutes planning and 2 hours just being together (without all those boys-who we love)!Its the calm before the storm.  Once Thanksgiving hits, the rest of the year is a whirlwind of shopping, decorating, working, cooking and of course celebrating.  Today is the Monday after Thanksgiving, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your part in my life.  I am so lucky, to have so many people in my world who let me know I am loved.  I hope I tell you all enough how I feel but at this time of year I feel the need to make sure you all FEEL THE LOVE !!!

 Have a Happy Holiday Season!! 

For information about Gel Nails, Acrylic Nails, Manicures, or Pedicures visit www.tampanailchick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment