Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Fall"in Back on Old Stories

Fall has come and so have more remakes of old movies. I recently saw "The Three Musketeers" and it just makes you wonder- why??? Are there no new tales to tell? Now, I didn't see the 3-D version, but I can't imagine "being in the scene" could improve this movie. The other "New Remake" is "Footloose". I haven't seen this one yet- but why re-invent the wheel? Was Kevin Bacon not good enough?
On a more positive note, the good movies I've seen recently were "Ides of March" and "Reel Steel". George Clooney and Hugh Jackman- how could you go wrong with either one?

On the Nail Industry front, I have noticed a marked increase in the popularity of Gel Nails. This makes me happy in many ways: I love doing Gel Nails, I loved wearing them myself, so I can attest to the joys of Gel Nails, and Gel Nails look a little more natural than other nail extension products. After trying a few brands, I chose IBD Clear Builder Gel. It's a great product and my clients are extremely happy with the results.
So for more info on Gel Nails, Acrylic Nails, Manicures, Pedicures, or to contact me, please visit my website: www.tampanailchick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment