Monday, October 31, 2011

2 to 1

Two good movies this weekend made up for the one bad movie of last weekend. Both were original stories and very interesting too. The first is "Money Ball" starring Brad Pitt. It is a baseball flick, but not the typical sports movie- it explains how players have historically been chosen and introduces a new way to put together a winning baseball team. Speaking as a nonsportsfan, I thought it was great. I now have a better understanding of the structure of a team and the game itself. Not to mention, Brad is still nice to look at.
The second in my double feature : "In Time"- a Sci-Fi adventure starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. A scarey take on population control and economic class structure. The premise is that we are genetically designed to live for 25 years. On the last day of the 25th year, the "timer" on our arms begins to count down. We work for wages payed in "time"added to our wrist clocks. The wealthy, of course, have hundreds of years on their clocks-inherited on their 25th birthday. I am a big Sci-Fi fan and I loved this one. I truelly original work.

For info on Gel Nails or Acrylic Nails, Manicures, Pedicures or to contact me, please visit me at www.tampanailchick.com.Link

No comments:

Post a Comment