Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mani/Pedi Mania

Observation of the week:
I've been doing nails for 15 years now, and it seems to me that volume in Mani/Pedi combos have overtaken Acrylics and Gels combined. I think many women are more in need of pampering than looking GLAM. We all have the desire to be spoiled a little(for some a lot), but I what I'm hearing from new clients is, that life right now is more stressful and they need relief in the form of Nail Therapy. The Mani/Pedi Therapy session is not only care for the hands and feet, but also the soul. As women, we feel the need to "share" our frustrations, and fortunately, I've been told I possess the gift of Listening. Sometimes we need insight and perspective, and sometimes we just need to vent. There are also times when we just need to be in the company of pleasant, happy women. Whichever of these describes you, I hope you'll take the opportunity for us to enhance each other's day by treating yourself to Mani/Pedi Combo.

Movie Reviews:
Last weekend I had the pleasure of seeing a movie with Adam(my 20 yr.old nephew)Emma(Adam's girlfriend),Spencer(my 10 yr old nephew) and my friend Chris. It isn't easy to coordinate schedules, or tastes, but we did it. "The Green Lantern" was a really good family flick. It had action; it had romance; it had humor and of course it had Ryan Reynolds. We saw it in Real3-D, which makes the theater experience even better. The story is typical super-hero stuff; average guy finds dying alien- gets magic ring, solves crime, saves the girl, gets the girl- but seeing it with people you love is definitely worth the price of the ticket.
I also enjoy going to the movies alone, so on Mondays, when most people are working, I indulge myself. This weeks pick was "Super 8". A wonderful movie, though not at all what most people thought it would be. It's a Sci-Fi film by JJ Abrams and Stephen Speilberg. Super 8 refers to the film used in old movie cameras. On the surface, this is the story of a misunderstood alien(not unlike ET)who is just trying to get home, but the longer you watch, the more you know it's about being in middle school and friendships at that stage in life.

So, my friends, treat those you love well, but don't forget to pamper yourself too!!!!!
For more info on NAILCARE, ACRYLICS, GELS, MANICURES, or PEDICURES or to contact me visit www.tampanailchick.com

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment