Sunday, October 24, 2010

Movie of the week

Matt Damon stars in " Hereafter", an interesting story of 3 people trying to understand what happens after you die, and whether can we communicate with those we've lost. Damon's character is a San Francisco psychic trying to have a normal life, Cecile de France plays a Parisian news anchorwoman who survives a tsunami, and the 3rd is a young boy in England who lost his twin brother. It's a really good story , but it's a little slow. I was also slightly disappointed by the trailers. The advertisements lead us to believe it was a larger than life, thrill a minute, psychic adventure; and it wasn't. Having said that, I do feel it's worth seeing. Matt Damon never disappoints me and I love Cecile de France messy hairdo.

In my "dream world" I am a movie critic, but in real life, I am I Nail Tech. I love my job and I love hearing about other women's "dream worlds" and real worlds while pamper their nails. I offer manicures, pedicures, acrylic nails, and gel nails. So please visit my website www.tampanailchick.com for more info or to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment